Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Time Moves Quick Too and The Blessed


There it goes . . . there they go.  Blessed are those dressed to impress, and too,  the new shoes, the new hat, the eye candy I met last night at the bar, all of it, the nostalgic smell of smoke now clinging to the neck of my new sweater, the many slaps on the back from people I don't know. . .dirty hands, all that devilish money I spent. . . my shinny wallet, yes of course the whiskey the whiskey the whiskey poured smoothly down my throat for father and holy ghost and yes the blurred sentences of pure genius I know I constructed with mind and mouth but can't remember what about.  It’s was all but a funny late night t.v. show I use to watch when I was a little.  Oh blessed time I move too, and for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment